Friday 17 July 2015

Life comes full circle

Thought I would just write a note to self.

My mother passed away on March 9th, 2015 at 1:30 am, my brother number 3 was able to be by her side on the 8th holding her hand until he had to drive the fours hours home.  The hospice house where my mother lived out her final four months were wonderful with her, they loved and cared for her and held her hand in her final moments.

I had the chance to talk on the phone with her the week before and tearfully to her I loved her and she could let go, all of her children, grandchildren  and great grandchildren were going to be okay.

I can't imagine what it is like to die in such pain from pancreatic cancer, I only know she is free and with my father again.  Her life had come full circle.

My love and I are still going strong, we are planning a cycling trip through the badlands at the end of August.  Life is good.........


No comments:

Post a Comment