Sunday 5 February 2012

Continuing Saga of Online Dating Part IV

Expect the Unexpected

Always expect the unexpected, went on the online dating site Saturday night and unhide my profile.  A new man caught my eye N8 and after a little bit of back and forth, I gave him my number and he called.  It was refreshing to chat with someone on the phone for 3 1/2 hours before my phone died at 1:30 am.  Nevermind I had to be up at 5:30 for ice fishing the next day.  This guy had me laughing throughout our converation, and when I called him back after I plugged in my phone, I got a wrong number only didn't realize it till the next day.  He called me on my way home from fishing and we had a good laugh.

There is also another possibility N9, who contacted me telling me first he liked my eyes, then legs and boots.  It appears this one owns a factory and wants to meet me at Hy's lounge and if we hit it off, he'll come down to see me in Arizona, he sent me two pictures, one with a back yard pool.  He is older than the cougar, but hell perhaps she needs to date someone with money to see how the other half lives.

Ice fishing with my best friends was a blast, it was my first time ice fishing and I hope to do many more.  The score tally, me being the first one to catch a fish, her boyfriend 4, me 1, her zip and my other best friend: Mittens, Hat, Ice Shack, the underside of the ice hole, my line twice.  Thank goodness she didn't try to catch my hair, lips or ass lol.  My poor friend wasn't having a good day, she was also seeing deers with tail lights which she simply disclosed as John Deer.

We stayed out on beautiful Lake Winnipeg all day with plus temperatures, my facial muscles are sore from all the laughing.  I also pocket called my last love by mistake on the way home, good thing he ignored my call and I deleted his number once and for all from my phone.  My friends and I had a good laugh over that one.  With this being said, it is time for a nice hot bath to ease the fishing muscles and to get some needed sleep since I only had less than 4 hours from the night before.

Date night Tuesday February 7 with N8, not sure if I want to let this one pursue me, but it will be him pursuing not me.  We played pool and a favorite pool place of mine, I won so I have a concession of asking for something in the future hehehehehehe.  I found chatting with him on the phone and then in person two different things, he talks alot for one and by the end of the evening I found myself yawning more than a few times.

N9 will be back in town from business on Thursday February 9 and wants to take me to a fancy lounge, Hy's.  I look forward to this, the cougar is not use to someone with money wanting to take her out.  Perhaps she will like it and want it to continue.

Wednesday N9 called, and red flags popping up, so not sure if this is something I'll let pursue me.  Profile hidden, going to work on me prior to Arizona....so stay tuned.

Sunday evening rolls in an N9 called to get together, I choose Smitty's where I'll meet him.  When I come in he is already there sitting drinking red wine.  I tell the waitress I will have a glass of water, on strict diet/exercise regime for two weeks.  We chat, he makes me laugh, we share some celery and wings, but the one thing I can't get out of my mind as he orders another craft of wine is that he feels like a drinker.  Here he is sitting drinking wine while he is fighting a DUI, no amount of good looks or laughter can make me want to continue seeing him.  This cougar has changed her ways, she is looking for someone who lives a healthy lifestyle, exercise, healthy eating and limited alcohol.  That brings me back to my exercise, I'm off from work now and have two weeks to give her until I leave for Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment