Saturday 4 February 2012

Freedom Calling

Freedom

I've always loved the sound of that word, it means one can come and go as one pleases.  The cougar is taking a break from the dating game, planning her itinerary for her trip down to Arizona at the end of February, 2012.

I'm still going out to my favorite dance place for exercise, still laughing at the men that watch her or approach her, but not into anything serious at this time.  Online profile is hidden, thinking when I get back to change to some other site where they don't have the same men, doing the same looking.  This cougar needs something new, interesting and exciting, perhaps the trip down to Arizona will provide the new faces and experiences she requires and maybe something more long lasting.

It's really liberating how time heals a broken heart, I am ready to start the next phase of my life.  The goal is to find the 'one' who will fill my empty void, challenge my mind, caress my heart and love this cougar the way she deserve to be loved.  The biological clock for making love many times a day is ticking away, I don't want to waste one more moment, one more chance for a loving, lasting relationship with someone who deserves my love.  Someone who is not self-centered, stodgy, boring, or who's life consists of work and very little else.  Have you read some of the online profiles?  Some of these men need to get a life and probably a few women who hide behind the veil of the computer, preferring just talk because their picture is 10 years old or they are grossly overweight or men almost bald (not that its bad) or have a sexual dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment