Sunday 25 December 2011

Blank Pages

As 2012 nears, I have the urge to continue something that I did last August.  I want to talk about my life, and new adventures that will be coming in the new year.

"I love feeling upbeat and joyful. I’m feisty and eternally hopeful. But I have no need to feel wonderful every moment of my life. I want to allow, and even welcome, the ebb and flow of emotions along with the ebb and flow of events. I keep the basic attitude that life has great meaning, and that the broad and deep range of human emotion feeds my creative life in a way that nourishes my writing and my soul."

Carol Coven Grannick wrote the above on her link here and I feel the same:


http://www.scbwi-illinois.org/pub/PrairieWind/?p=1175

My life is an open book, with blank pages before me, as 2012 progresses, I will try to entertain you with the summer of my years.....stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment